- Interested in how to 'Deliver Real User Insights On A Budget?' Watch @swethas from @SystemConcepts #HCID2017 talk youtube.com/watch?v=y8Kw39… 1 day ago
- Miss @fleur_design's excellent talk about the gap between expectations and perceptions at #HCID2017? Watch it now goo.gl/ecTwsM 2 days ago
- We are still on the look out for a proactive business savvy #UX'er to support London start-ups and SMEs. Apply now bit.ly/StartUXJob 3 days ago
- Acquisition ACRE Action research actor Agile behaviour closed comscore content context Contribute-To end Links definition Dissertation easywinwin ethical ethnography evaluations focus groups functional Global navigation goals groupware hci Heuristic evaluation i* IA Idealism Information Architecture Interaction Design Interviews Literature review Local navigation metrics negotiation Norman object observation open paper Personas porfolio Prototypes Qualitative data Questionnaires Realism Requirements Research result RSS scenarios SDM social-technical SRM Storyboards system Task analysis tasks technical thinkalouds three circles type UI Usability Usability testing Use cases User User-Centred design User Interface Technology users User stories validation viewpoints VOLERE Web analytic wireframes
- Gone Fishin' August 18, 2014After years of loyal service, findability.org has retired. This is the last post. Thanks for all of your support and encouragement over the past nine years. Peter Morville is now blogging over at intertwingled.org. See you there!
- Finding Intertwingled August 14, 2014Intertwingled is now available in print and digital formats on Amazon. Ironically, it's hard to find via Amazon's search. In the US, the ebook is hidden. In the UK, it's the paperback that's unfindable. But I'm not upset. Amazon is in the process of linking the print and Kindle versions. This happens with every book. Most authors are […]
- Gone Fishin' August 18, 2014